Saturday, December 11, 2010

Love story :)

You leaned over and you kissed me
I felt my knees go weak
I couldn't even speak
With a passion flowing free
Sparks flew that we could see
A kiss I would remember
My soul you did explore
Lost in a blinding hot shower of stars
My world has contracted to fit in your arms
And as my last defences collapse at your feet
I surrender myself in becoming complete.
Somewhere in my dreams I hear your voice
Whispering gently....into thin air
On the edge of my dreams I see your face
A twin soul......when we share eyes
At the edge of the mountain I open my eyes
Seeing only clouds....feeling.... within
Will you always be there on the edge of my dreams?
Will you always meet me to the edge of the mountain?
You whisper into my ear
Sweet things that make me weak,
Within you I lose myself.
Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.
Then you look into my eyes
With your mysterious provocative gaze,
Stimulating pure intoxication,
The flames of passion, desire and love
Is taking control over us,
Why can't I speak when I have so much to tell?
Why can't I write when I have so much in mind?
Why can't I sing when there's music in my heart?
Why can't I dance when there's rythm in the air?
Too many words left unspoken
Too many things left undone
it is the smile you wear I miss
And the enchanting flicker in your eyes as we meet...

0 comments:

Post a Comment