Saturday, December 11, 2010

One time

One more.. hehehe :D

The first time I entwined my fingers in yours, 
I was fascinated amazed by each strong yet achingly tender caress.
The first time I thought you'd perish from my life, 
I cried silently, frightened by the possibility of being without you.
The ground feels as if its fallen from beneath our feet 
Have the stars ever looked so beautiful up above? 
And is this how it feels to be in love? 
If so I surely will never retreat
As my heart leaps towards you, bound by its cage
Every last nerve ending searing with fire
My heart no longer full of pain
Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth it, then I look at your smile and I know it is.

*Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's out of business, and speaking of Hershey's, how about a kiss? ? ;)* lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment