Monday, May 31, 2010

Fifa 2010

Yesssssss!! 10more days only for the world cup :D
Cant wait....
Ole- ole Espania :))

You guessed it! Im with Spain this world Cup :)
Bought my jersey yesterday :)) number 9 "Fernando Torres"


this is the squad alright :)) 
the mighty espanyol :D


Fernando Torres :)
i got his jersey now :D
thank u daddy n mummy for buyin it for me :)


David Villa :D
awesomeeeeeeee stricker


Cesc Fabregas <3
my fav!
with this guy on the field!
expect the unexpected :)


i really like this pict :) ahaha! 

****************************************************
See the Champions take the field
As we join in the beautiful game
Celebration its around us
Every Nation all around us 

moments of football!
undescribable
<3

so my holidays!
its gonna b full of football madness :))
house is gonna b packed with the gila gila bola people :D "including myself in tht category"
cant wait :)))


*LOVES*

0 comments:

Post a Comment